Make a peach cobbler moonshine with fresh peaches infused with cinnamon.
There’s something about making moonshine that is just plain fun!
It’s not just how strong the drink is-though that may be fun too.
But it is the experimenting that I really enjoy. Putting the ingredients together and letting it sit and soak up all the flavors.
Especially when it is a new recipe, like this peach moonshine.
This peach cobbler moonshine recipe is sure to be a yearly tradition with each fall season. The blend of fresh peaches infused with cinnamon is so good!
My Dad gave me an entire basket of fresh peaches so it was the perfect opportunity to experiment.
This is definitely a drink I will be making again. The peach flavor is just amazing, but you definitely get the spiciness of the cinnamon.
It’s kind of perfection if you ask me. Last Christmas I made a batch of cinnamon infused whiskey that I gave to some of my adult friends.
If you can still get some fresh peaches this would be a great batch to make. Just pick up some mason jars, add a gift tag and you are good to go.
Be sure to keep a jar for yourself.
[Tweet “How To Make Peach Cobbler Moonshine With Fresh Peaches @ourcraftycocktails #peachmoonshine #peachcobblermoonshine”]
With fresh peaches, cinnamon sticks and your favorite alcohol, this festive peach cobbler moonshine recipe is sure to become a favorite adult beverage. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How To Make Peach Cobbler Moonshine With Fresh Peaches
With fresh peaches, cinnamon sticks and your favorite alcohol, this festive peach cobbler moonshine recipe is sure to become a favorite adult beverage.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Fresh Peach Iced Tea from Palatable Pastime
- Keto-friendly Danish with Fresh Peaches from Our Good Life
- Peach Cobbler + Epitaph for a Peach from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Peach Cobbler Dump Cake With Fresh Peaches from Our Crafty Mom
- Peach Cobbler Moonshine from Our Crafty Cocktails
- Peach Crumble from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Peach Upside Down Cake from The Redhead Baker
- Peachy French Toast from Making Miracles
- Summer Peach Bundles in a Sweet Mascarpone Sauce from The Freshman Cook
You may also enjoy these cocktail recipes:
I’d love it if you would follow me on social media below:
6 thoughts on “How To Make Peach Cobbler Moonshine With Fresh Peaches”
Cheers….I love your crafty cocktail blog….so much fun.
In the peach moonshine recipe, it calls for 64 oz of white grape juice, but doesn’t say in instructions what to do with it
Thank you so much for letting me know! I totally left that out. I updated the recipe card now, but you add the juice to the large pot to boil with the peaches and cinnamon. Let me know if you make it! 😀
What is the shelf life of this if kept in the refrigerator after making?
Couple of questions…
1) How long does this stay good for?
2) do you put the peaches in the mason jars as well or do you strain them out after the boiling process?
3) does it need any time to sit? I know a lot of recipes say 4-8 weeks. Thank you in advance! 🙂
Sounds amazing. I didn’t see a shelf life anywhere. How long will it last? I know when I make apple pie moonshine it gets better and better as it sits, wasn’t sure if fresh peaches change that?