Caramel Apple Sangria is the perfect adult beverage for fall. With just 4 simple ingredients you can whip up this refreshing drink in just a few minutes.
This recipe is easy to make and it’s sure to be a hit with your guests. Make a large pitcher ahead of time and keep it refrigerated until ready to serve.
The apples soak up the wine for extra flavor. So gather up your ingredients and let’s get started.
I’m sharing this caramel apple sangria recipe as part of the fourth annual #FallFlavors blog hop!
We have 21 bloggers sharing over SIXTY recipes using fall ingredients like squash, apples, maple, pecans, and many more.
You will find all of the links at the end of this post so be sure to check them out.
There is also a printable recipe card for this sangria recipe so you can easily add it to your recipe book.
I was thrilled to find a bottle of caramel apple Moscato when I was shopping. I like my wine a little on the sweet side.
If you prefer a red sangria, you may like this traditional red wine sangria. Because we love sangria in our family (21+ of course) I also gathered over 35 amazing sangria recipes that you don’t want to miss!
Ingredients for Caramel Apple Sangria
- Apple Cider – buy local fresh cider if you can!
- 3 Apples – cubed
- 1 Bottle of Wine – I used caramel apple Moscato
- Caramel Syrup
How to Make Caramel Apple Sangria
Step 1. Slice apples
Start by cutting the apples into cubes. I used 3 gala apples, but use whatever type of apple you prefer.
Place them into a pitcher.
Step 2. Add cider
Pour 6 cups of apple cider into the pitcher. If at all possible, use fresh local apple cider. It is worth the extra cost.
We go every year to a local orchard, pick apples, and grab some cider, and maybe some cider donuts. It’s a fun tradition.
Step 3. Add wine
Pour your chilled bottle of wine 750 ml into the pitcher.
Step 4. Chill mason jars
We decided to use chilled mason jars that we swirled with caramel syrup. Best decision ever!
Just add syrup to the mason jar, and swirl around the glass jar.
Step 5. Add sangria
Pour the sangria into each caramel-lined mason jar. Be sure to include apple slices in each. Add a straw and garnish with a sliced apple on the rim.
You’ve got yourself a festive fall drink that is seriously one of the most refreshing drinks of the season.
I hope you will give this caramel apple cider sangria a try. Let me know in the comments below if you do.
Also, for even more flavor consider adding a shot of Fireball to each mason jar.
I tried to find cinnamon sticks but my store was out. Those would be great too.
Now hop on over to check out all the other fall recipes and don’t forget to follow #FallFlavors to see all the delicious recipes on social media. Enjoy!
Monday #FallFlavors Recipes
- Apple Cider Mule from Art of Natural Living
- Caramel Apple Sangria from Our Crafty Cocktails
- Jack Rose Cocktail from Books n’ Cooks
Salads, Soups, and Sides
- Apple Cranberry Spinach Salad from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Chipotle Butternut Squash Mash from A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Cider Baked Squash from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole from Blogghetti
- Black Pepper Pork Tenderloin with Fig Preserves from The Spiffy Cookie
- Easy French Onion Chicken Recipe from Family Around The Table
- Maple Bacon Smoked Sausage from Palatable Pastime
- Air Fryer Apple Crisp from Devour Dinner
- Air Fryer Apple Pie Egg Rolls from An Affair from the Heart
- Caramel Apple Rice Krispies Treats from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Maple Syrup Pancake Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Best Cookie Recipes
- Pumpkin Dump Cake Recipe from Our Crafty Mom
- Pumpkin Rabdi from Magical Ingredients
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Jen Around the World
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Fall!
- Apple Cider
- Bottle of White Wine 750 ml
- Apples - cubed
- Slice 3 apples into cubes and place in pitcher.
- Pour 6 cups of apple cider into the pitcher.
- Add a bottle of wine.
- Coat chilled mason jars with caramel syrup.
- Pour sangria into each glass.
- Add a straw and garnish with a sliced apple.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.