The Pumpkin Spice White Russian is a delicious fall cocktail that combines the best of both worlds: the creamy richness of a traditional White Russian and the warm, spicy flavors of pumpkin spice.
To make this seasonal favorite, simply combine vodka, coffee liqueur, pumpkin spice cream, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice in a glass filled with ice. Serve topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon for an extra festive touch.
Pumpkin Spice White Russians are the perfect fall drink for entertaining, as they can be easily made in advance and served to a crowd.
So whether you’re hosting a Halloween party or a Thanksgiving feast, be sure to include this festive cocktail on your menu.
This rich and creamy pumpkin spice White Russian recipe is my contribution to the fourth annual #FallFlavors blog hop!
In case you missed it you may also want to check out my caramel apple sangria.
We have 21 bloggers sharing over SIXTY recipes using fall ingredients like squash, apples, maple, pecans, and many more.
All of the links are at the end of this post so be sure to check those out. There are tons of great recipes!
There is also a printable recipe card for this recipe so you can easily add it to your recipe book.
Pumpkin Spice White Russian Ingredients
- Kahlua – 4 tbsp
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer – 3 tbsp
- Vodka – 2 tbsp
- Pumpkin puree – 3 tsp
- Pumpkin pie spice – 1 tsp
How to Make a Pumpkin Spice White Russian
This comes together so quickly and you can also make it ahead of time which is great for parties.
Simply combine the Kahlua, pumpkin pie spice, creamer, vodka, and pumpkin puree. Shake this well until completely combined, then pour over ice.
Experiment with different flavor vodkas if you like. While I considered using pumpkin vodka I thought that may be a little too much of a good thing.
But, it is totally up to you. The pumpkin spice creamer adds that rich fall flavor that we love.
Plus, you can always add an extra dash of pumpkin spice if you want it even more flavorful.
If you give this recipe a try let me know what you think in the comments. We will definitely be serving this on Thanksgiving. Cheers!
Save for later by PINNING the below image:
Now hop on over to check out all the other fall recipes and don’t forget to follow #FallFlavors to see all the delicious recipes on social media. Enjoy!
Friday #FallFlavors Recipes
Appetizers and Beverages
- Delicious Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball from Family Around The Table
- Pumpkin Spice White Russian from Our Crafty Cocktails
- Vegan Sweet Potato Cutlets from Magical Ingredients
- Cinnamon Chip Apple Muffins from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cranberry Walnut Bread from Hostess At Heart
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette from Art of Natural Living
- Autumn Chicken Cobb Salad from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Ham, Apple and Cheddar Quesadillas from A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Slow Cooker German Pork Roast from Palatable Pastime
- Air Fryer Candied Pecans from Devour Dinner
- Apple Cinnamon Chip Cookies from Sweet Beginnings
- Candy Corn Cookies from Best Cookie Recipes
- Ginger Apple Pear Crisp from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Maple Brown Sugar Cookies with Candied Sage from The Spiffy Cookie
- Maple Pecan Biscotti from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Pumpkin Caramel Trifle Mason Jar Dessert from Our Crafty Mom
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars from Blogghetti
- Pumpkin Dump Cake from An Affair from the Heart
- Sweet Potato Cinnamon Roll Cake from Jen Around the World
Follow the Favorite Fall Recipes Facebook group and follow the Favorite Fall Flavors Pinterest board for more fall inspiration!
Pumpkin Spice White Russian
This delicious fall cocktail is the perfect drink to cozy up with by the fire. Whether you're hosting a Halloween party or a Thanksgiving feast, be sure to include this festive cocktail on your menu.
- 4 tbsp Kahlua
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 2 tbsp vodka
- 3 tsp pumpkin puree
- Dash of pumpkin spice
- Combine the Kahlua, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin creamer, vodka, and pumpkin puree in a shaker.
- Shake well.
- Pour over ice.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.