If you love the nutty flavor of peanut butter and whiskey, you’re in the right place! Here are 21 unique peanut butter whiskey cocktails.
No matter what type of cocktail you’re looking for, there’s definitely something here you will love.
These drink recipes combines smooth flavored whiskey with a hint of nutty goodness.
The classic Moscow mule gets an extra dose of peanut butter flavor with the addition of Skrewball whiskey.
An ordinary old fashioned quickly becomes something extraordinary when flavored with salted peanut butter.
Try a sea salt rim to take it to the next level.
Whipped cream is often found in these cocktail recipes, making them extra creamy and sweet.
Our favorite Skrewball Chocolate Martini is like a Reese’s dessert in a glass!
It’s the first cocktail recipe we made using Skrewball and it started us on our obsession!
Most Popular Peanut Butter Whiskey Brands
It really is a matter of personal preference to determine which brand you like best.
Our favorite is Skrewball and whenever we serve it to friends and family it is always well received.
However, here are some of the most popular brands in no particular order:
- Skrewball – first introduced in California in 2018. Known for being the original to start the peanut butter whiskey craze.
- Skatterbrain – a Canadian whiskey with a bold flavor
- Barrel & Banter – a Texas brand packed with flavor and delicious served neat to appreciate the cinnamon and vanilla notes.
- Bird Dog – from Kentucky and aged in regular oak barrels infused with peanut butter flavors and real peanuts.
- Sheep Dog – from Louisville, Kentucky a popular and budget-friendly option.
- Ole Smoky – from Tennessee with a delicious flavor that tastes very close to an old-fashioned peanut butter cookie.
- Rams Point – from Sazerac, the reputed spirits manufacturer since 1869. Tastes like a Reese’s Peanut butter cup!
What to Mix with Peanut Butter Whiskey
This flavored whiskey is surprisingly versatile and works well with a wide range of mixers.
Some popular mixers to use with flavored whiskey are the following:
- Fruit Liqueurs
- Dessert Liqueurs
- Coffee Liqueurs
- Chocolate Liqueur
- Ice Cream
- Seedless Fruit Jelly
- Dark-Colored Sodas
- Fruit Juices
- Simply Syrup
Now let’s get to these incredible drink recipes. Cheers!
Sharing is caring…please PIN the below image:
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it have peanuts?
It depends on the brand. Skrewball uses real peanuts, while other brands rely on artificial flavor. If you have a nut allergy, be sure to check the label.
Is it keto friendly?
Yes! Net Carbs are 9% of calories per serving, at 7g per serving. This food is safe for the keto diet.
Does Skrewball whiskey have sugar?
No, Skrewball Whiskey does not contain any added sugars. The only sweetness comes from natural ingredients.
How many calories are in it?
There are 78 calories in 1 oz of Skrewball Whiskey.
You may also like these whiskey cocktails:
I’d love it if you would follow me on social media below: