These lemonade vodka shooters are a must for your next 21+ summer barbecue. Make a batch with your favorite vodka and enjoy. Cheers!
I’m sharing these lemonade vodka shooters as part of #LemonWeek hosted by Lynn from Fresh April Flours.
What better way to welcome summer than with over 50 recipes featuring bright and sunny lemons?
Come join me and my fellow Lemon Week bloggers as we bring you recipes from appetizers to drinks to entrées and desserts!
Did you see the lemonade vodka spritzer I shared to kick off lemon week? Or maybe you prefer a frozen summertime drink.
Here’s the super simple recipe. There’s also a printable recipe card at the end of the post. Enjoy!
Ingredients for Lemonade Vodka Shooters
- 1 Shot Lemonade Vodka
- Sliced Lemons
- Lemonade Calypso
Dip the rim of the shot glass in water and then dip it into sugar.
Fill a shot glass half way with lemonade vodka. Use your favorite vodka. I went with Deep Eddy.
Squeeze fresh lemon juice into the shot glass. Definitely use fresh. It really does make a difference.
My daughter bought me this lemon juicer that makes it so easy, and it wasn’t expensive at all.
Next up, top it off with lemonade. I’ve been loving Calypso – if you can find it.
Finish off with a garnish of blueberries & lemon slices.
This really is a great shot for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, or any summer get together. Cheers!
[Tweet “Lemonade Vodka Shooters Perfect For Your Next Barbecue! @ourcraftycocktails #ourcraftycocktails #lemonweek”]
I hope you enjoyed these fun lemonade vodka shooters. Let me know if you give them a try by leaving me a comment below.
Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of the lemon week recipes by visiting the below links. There are so many yummy recipes that you don’t want to miss.
Wednesday #LemonWeek Recipes
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies by Fresh April Flours
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins by House of Nash Eats
- Lemon Cake from Scratch by SueBee Homemaker
- Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Mini Cheesecakes by The Spiffy Cookie
- Lemon Brownies by Lemon Blossoms
- Lemon Forward Margarita by Our Good Life
- Lemon Garlic Rice by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Lemon Doodles by The Redheaded Baker
- Meyer Lemon Vanilla Salad Dressing by Shockingly Delicious
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken by Daily Dish Recipes
- Lemon Potatoes /Potato Podimas /Podimas Style by Magical Ingredients
- Lemon Sour Cream Pie by Devour Dinner
- Roasted Potatoes with Lemon, Oregano, and Feta by Cheese Curd In Paradise
SAVE THIS PIN FOR LATER: