This Cape Codder Ice Cream Float is a cool and refreshing summer drink that can be made with or without alcohol.
This Cape Codder Ice Cream Float reminds me of the rainbow sherbet punch served in a Princess House Punch Bowl that my mom made for every single summer cookout or family get together.
We all looked so forward to that punch. This punch is stepped up for adults only with Malibu Strawberry Rum.
I’ve been obsessed with the flavor since first trying it in these Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Slushies.
You can easily make a kids version too by just leaving out the rum. There is an included printable recipe card for your convenience. Enjoy!
Here are the simple ingredients:
Ingredients Cape Codder Ice Cream Float
- 1 cup lime sherbet
- 4 ounces Malibu Strawberry Rum
- 8 Ounces Cranberry Juice
- 4 Ounces Lemon-Lime Soda
- Frozen Cranberries (fresh in season)
- Lime Wedge for garnish
This post contains affilate links at no extra cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
Be sure to visit the talented bloggers below to see what homemade ice cream recipes they are sharing.
[Tweet “How To Make A Cool & Refreshing Cape Codder Ice Cream Float @ourcraftymom #ourcraftymom #cranberrylimeicecreamfloat #capecoddericecreamfloat #NationalIceCreamMonth”]
July is #NationalIceCreamMonth, and we’re having an ice cream social! Grab a spoon and dig into all the awesome recipes we’re sharing today!
- Boston Cooler by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Books n’ Cooks
- Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream by Eat Move Make
- Marshmallow Creme Fresh Peach Pie Ice Cream by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cups by Family Around the Table
- No Churn Caramel Coffee Crunch Ice Cream by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- S’mores Milk Shake by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Brown Bread Ice Cream by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- No Churn Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Pineapple Dole Whip by Making Miracles
- Cape Codder Ice Cream Float by Our Crafty Cocktails
- No Churn Red Velvet Ice Cream by Our Crafty Mom
- Chocolate Keto Approved “Frosty” by Our Good Life
- Frosted Lemonade by Palatable Pastime
- Butterbeer Ice Cream by Simply Inspired Meals
- Bourbon Peach Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by The Spiffy Cookie
If you are looking for a fun party punch, this is it! Or you can make a smaller batch for a refreshing Cape Codder ice cream float treat. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How To Make A Cool & Refreshing Cape Codder Ice Cream Float
If you are looking for a fun party punch, this is it! Or you can make a smaller batch for a refreshing Cape Codder ice cream float treat.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
2 thoughts on “How To Make A Cool & Refreshing Cape Codder Ice Cream Float”
Being from New England, I’ve drank a lot of Cape Cod cocktails. Can’t wait to try it in float form!
Um, HELLO! Where has this been all of my life??? Sounds fantastic!